Dr. Lillian Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology San Antonio, TX

December 1st, 2016
Dr. Jones is literally the most amazing doctor anyone could ask for. Just like so many of the reviews have mentioned, she's kind, informative, and sincere.

October 17th, 2016
No follow up
I have been going to Dr. Jones for regular yearly wellness check-ups for 14 years. I rarely have any issues for which I need a special appointment. However I visited Dr. Jones recently when I suspected I had a severe UTI. Her office was able to fit me in the same day I called, for which I was grateful. I waited a good long time in the waiting room and exam room to see her, but I figured it was worth the wait because she would get me the RX I needed. When she came into the exam room and I shared my symptoms, she agreed that it sounded like a UTI and said she'd call in a RX to my preferred pharmacy after I left the office. I checked with her receptionist on the way out and was assured I would have the RX by the end of the day. At the end of the day I went to the pharmacy, expecting to pick up my RX. Unfortunately Dr. Jones' office never called it in. I called her office (which was closed) and left an emergency message with her answering service to have Dr. Jones call me. No call. 3 days later I received a call from the pharmacy that my RX was ready for pick-up. By then I was already 3 days into my prescription made by another doctor at the walk-in clinic I went to in order to get relief. The lack of Dr. Jones follow-up seemed uncharacteristic but also inexcusable. I don't wish the pain of a UTI on anyone. Getting on antibiotics quickly is key. Waiting 3 days was not an option. Now I am out the lab expenses and office visit, plus I have an ~$2,000 bill for my walk-in clinic visit to re-diagnose. Very disappointed.

August 24th, 2016
Kind and compassionate
Great doctor. Thoughtful. Remembers key points about patients concerns.

February 24th, 2016
Best Doctor in San Antonio!
The Best doctor!!! Dr. Jones delivered my daughter in 1990, today is also the doctor of both of my daughters and they love her. She is by far the most caring person in the Medical field. She takes all the time you need, she listens with a kind heart and is s GREAT doctor.

August 31st, 2015
I loved Doctor Jones, she was very friendly and pleasant. I adore her as a doctor, however I feel some her staff members need some reminders on how to address people kindly and respectfully. One lady at the desk I feel was very rude, when you ask a question I don't think a response of "what's the problem here ma'am" should not be spoken.

July 8th, 2015
Dr. Jones...a wonderful doctor
I have always found her personable and helpful with a great sense of humor. She is knowledgeable and answers my questions with compassion.

June 8th, 2015
I LOVE DR JONES she is amazing

May 13th, 2015
very respectful. Makes one feel comfortable and is full of important information.

February 23rd, 2015
The only complaint would be having a wait before seeing the doctor. She is kind and compassionate. Since she spends so much time with her patients, it really is hard to complain about the wait. My daughter and I get indicvidualized attention from her; that's what really matters.

November 6th, 2014
Dr. Jones is excellent. She's sweet and gentle and always asks me if I have any questions or need anything else when I go for check ups. I don't have any issue with her as a doctor at all. She's great. Her staff, on the other hand, could make some improvements as far as phone etiquette and courteousness goes. I never know whether or not to expect a phone call back if I have a question about a medication, and if I don't receive a response, the assistant dismisses my concern if I bring it up. I've been hung up on abruptly before. I'm sure they're busy, but they could do more to treat patients respectfully over the phone.

December 10th, 2013
Great Doctor, Poor Staff
I've been going to Dr. Jones for over 10 years now, and I have to say, for the past several years I've been very disappointed with her staff. I am mainly referring to all the front desk (receptionist). They are always so rude in person or on the phone where they hang up on you abruptly. I really wish both Dr. Jones and Dr. Williams would have a talk with their staff about proper work etiquette. First impressions are extremely important with possible new patients and recommendations. I love Dr. Jones, she has always been the sweetest most gentle doctor with me. It would be nice if her staff learned from her.

May 4th, 2013
This was my first appointment and I was rather disappointed with her office. It seemed like housekeeping hadn't cleaned, paper on the floor, it looked unsanitary. My wait was over an hour and that was too long. I was 15 minutes early and had brought in my paperwork all filled out and not a single staff member took the time to say what was the delay. I was ready to cancel. I was called back to the room and was handed a top that seemed like it was made out of a sheet cut up and looked rather dirty. I was very uneasy because again everything looked unsanitary. The doctor was very sweet. I was happy with her but the office needs cleaning.