Dr. Lillian Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lillian Jones?

Posted on August 7th, 2017

She is the BEST!!! She doesn't judge you and is so hospitable, great bedside manner. I love her and have referred my cousin & mother in law.

Coolest Dr. ever.

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Posted on December 1st, 2016

Dr. Jones is literally the most amazing doctor anyone could ask for. Just like so many of the reviews have mentioned, she's kind, informative, and sincere.

No follow up

Posted on October 17th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Jones for regular yearly wellness check-ups for 14 years. I rarely have any issues for which I need a special appointment. However I visited Dr. Jones recently when I suspected I had a severe UTI. Her office was able to fit me in the same day I called, for which I was grateful. I waited a good long time in the waiting room and exam room to see her, but I figured it was worth the wait because she would get me the RX I needed. When she came into the exam room and I shared my symptoms, she agreed that it sounded like a UTI and said she'd call in a RX to my preferred pharmacy after I left the office. I checked with her receptionist on the way out and was assured I would have the RX by the end of the day. At the end of the day I went to the pharmacy, expecting to pick up my RX. Unfortunately Dr. Jones' office never called it in. I called her office (which was closed) and left an emergency message with her answering service to have Dr. Jones call me. No call. 3 days later I received a call from the pharmacy that my RX was ready for pick-up. By then I was already 3 days into my prescription made by another doctor at the walk-in clinic I went to in order to get relief. The lack of Dr. Jones follow-up seemed uncharacteristic but also inexcusable. I don't wish the pain of a UTI on anyone. Getting on antibiotics quickly is key. Waiting 3 days was not an option. Now I am out the lab expenses and office visit, plus I have an ~$2,000 bill for my walk-in clinic visit to re-diagnose. Very disappointed.

Kind and compassionate

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Great doctor. Thoughtful. Remembers key points about patients concerns.

Best Doctor in San Antonio!

Posted on February 24th, 2016

The Best doctor!!! Dr. Jones delivered my daughter in 1990, today is also the doctor of both of my daughters and they love her. She is by far the most caring person in the Medical field. She takes all the time you need, she listens with a kind heart and is s GREAT doctor.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

I loved Doctor Jones, she was very friendly and pleasant. I adore her as a doctor, however I feel some her staff members need some reminders on how to address people kindly and respectfully. One lady at the desk I feel was very rude, when you ask a question I don't think a response of "what's the problem here ma'am" should not be spoken.

Dr. Jones...a wonderful doctor

Posted on July 8th, 2015

I have always found her personable and helpful with a great sense of humor. She is knowledgeable and answers my questions with compassion.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I LOVE DR JONES she is amazing

Posted on May 13th, 2015

very respectful. Makes one feel comfortable and is full of important information.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

The only complaint would be having a wait before seeing the doctor. She is kind and compassionate. Since she spends so much time with her patients, it really is hard to complain about the wait. My daughter and I get indicvidualized attention from her; that's what really matters.

Posted on November 6th, 2014

Dr. Jones is excellent. She's sweet and gentle and always asks me if I have any questions or need anything else when I go for check ups. I don't have any issue with her as a doctor at all. She's great. Her staff, on the other hand, could make some improvements as far as phone etiquette and courteousness goes. I never know whether or not to expect a phone call back if I have a question about a medication, and if I don't receive a response, the assistant dismisses my concern if I bring it up. I've been hung up on abruptly before. I'm sure they're busy, but they could do more to treat patients respectfully over the phone.