Obstetricians & Gynecologists

7922 Ewing Halsell Dr
Ste 420
San Antonio, TX 78229
210-614-8900
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great Doctor, Poor Staff  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Jones for over 10 years now, and I have to say, for the past several years I've been very disappointed with her staff. I am mainly referring to all the front desk (receptionist). They are always so rude in person or on the phone where they hang up on you abruptly. I really wish both Dr. Jones and Dr. Williams would have a talk with their staff about proper work etiquette. First impressions are extremely important with possible new patients and recommendations. I love Dr. Jones, she has always been the sweetest most gentle doctor with me. It would be nice if her staff learned from her.

May 4th, 2013

This was my first appointment and I was rather disappointed with her office. It seemed like housekeeping hadn't cleaned, paper on the floor, it looked unsanitary. My wait was over an hour and that was too long. I was 15 minutes early and had brought in my paperwork all filled out and not a single staff member took the time to say what was the delay. I was ready to cancel. I was called back to the room and was handed a top that seemed like it was made out of a sheet cut up and looked rather dirty. I was very uneasy because again everything looked unsanitary. The doctor was very sweet. I was happy with her but the office needs cleaning.

|  Great Doctor and great staff  |  show details
by M Diaz on Sep 18th, 2012

Dr. Jones is very compassionate. She takes her time and answers any and all questions in a very understandable manner. She is a great doctor.

|  Appointment  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

I had a scheduled appointment recently to visit doctor Jones at a certain time and I was not able to see her until an hour and half later . I was wondering why the appointment was setup early if she makes her hospital rounds earlier and cannot get back on time . When I consulted with Dr. Jones about the reason for my visit it was overlooked .

|  She is the best  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Jones is actually my daughters doctor. She was the OB doctor that was with the group that I saw when I was pregnant with my daughter 27 years ago. I saw her all the time but unfortunately she was not on call when I delivered. Since my insurance changed after that I had to change doctors. Anyway she now takes care of my daughter. I am seriously thinking of changing to her after the care she has taken with my daughter who has had some female problems. I have been with her to her last 3 visits and was with her for her outpatient surgery. She is as great as I remember. Love her.....hope she is taking a new/old patient.

|  Simply The Best  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr.Jones since the late 1980"s and she taken care of me and my daughter. Dr.Jones is always so patient with her patients,you never feel rushed and she will do all she can to help figure out what is wrong with you as well as reasure you. She is the sweetest lady and one of the most caring doctor I know. Trust me when I say you won't go wrong in choosing her as your doctor. Dr.Jones truly understands from a woman's point of view as well as your doctor. She is very compassionate,she is Simply The Best!

by lah on Jun 16th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Jones since the late 1980s and totally trust her judgement and skill. She is absolutely the best in listening and caring for me every time.

by Mary G. on Jan 21st, 2010

Dr. Jones is the best ob/gyn in San Antonio. She is always friendly, approachable, and willing to take the time to answer in of your questions. This, of course, is one of the reasons for the longer wait time. I've never felt rushed in all the years she has been my doctor. Too bad she's not a General Physician - I'd see her all the time!

Dec 14th, 2009

Dr. Jones saw me through a difficult time with my health. Even after she had completed her part of my care, she remained involved and checked on me. Her staff worked very hard to satisfy my disability insurance requirements. She is a warm and caring person. I am so glad I chose her as my doctor.