A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Kaminsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Kaminsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Kaminsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminsky graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kaminsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian M Kaminsky MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lillian M. Kaminsky practice?
- Dr. Lillian Kaminsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lillian Kaminsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Middletown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.