A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Kaminsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Kaminsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Kaminsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminsky graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kaminsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaminsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lillian M. Kaminsky practice?
Dr. Lillian Kaminsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.