Dr. Lillian Kaminsky Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lillian Kaminsky?

February 2nd, 2017

Didn't know that I was high risk patient - obviously didn't even read my records. No clear advice pertaining to my situation

January 18th, 2017

Uncaring

Kaminski is one of the most insensitive human beings I have met. She doesn't explain anything and has a higher than though attitude. I wonder why she even became doctor. Rather than leaving the office elated, I left dejected and lost. Keep away from her. Find a real doctor.

January 11th, 2016

I blame her on the death of my daughter. Stay away

December 4th, 2015

Our special moment was ruined.

The technician who did my sonogram takes us into the room, gives me instructions then says, "I don't know why they sent you to me so early." Then she starts the ultrasound and doesn't explain anything we're seeing. She just kept reiterating that I shouldn't have been sent to her so early, my baby's heartbeat probably started 2 days ago according to her. We got two pictures, but don't know what's on it. I don't know if she was having a particularly bad day, but what we thought was going to be a magical experience, one that we'd been looking forward to since we found out we were pregnant, got ruined. It was all very cold and we felt like we were bothering her by being there. Then we were sent to meet with the Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor, Dr. Kaminsky, who comes off as uncaring. She said that our baby's heartrate was slow which is concerning. She then mentions that we could have a miscarriage with almost a smirk on her face. There was no advice, just that we should come back again in a week unless something happens before that (I think she means unless I miscarry until then). The total time we spent with her was maybe 5 minutes.

November 20th, 2015

Tired of waiting

January 23rd, 2014

Horrible MFM

She was uncaring and didn't take my concerns seriously. My concerns were dismissed as "a minor issue" and I was told to get on another drug at 36 weeks. She basically told me to go see a doctor who doesn't deal with pregnancy/babies. No explanation was offered. On both appts, I saw her a total of 5 minutes and there was never an instance of a follow-up. An MFM is suppose to take the time to explain info to the patient and that wasn't the case.Save your money and find a caring MFM.

January 30th, 2009

she is the best ob/gyn that i have ever had. She is not only smart but caring and understanding.

April 27th, 2017