Dr. Lillian Kaminsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

January 11th, 2016
I blame her on the death of my daughter. Stay away

December 4th, 2015
Our special moment was ruined.
The technician who did my sonogram takes us into the room, gives me instructions then says, "I don't know why they sent you to me so early." Then she starts the ultrasound and doesn't explain anything we're seeing. She just kept reiterating that I shouldn't have been sent to her so early, my baby's heartbeat probably started 2 days ago according to her. We got two pictures, but don't know what's on it. I don't know if she was having a particularly bad day, but what we thought was going to be a magical experience, one that we'd been looking forward to since we found out we were pregnant, got ruined. It was all very cold and we felt like we were bothering her by being there. Then we were sent to meet with the Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor, Dr. Kaminsky, who comes off as uncaring. She said that our baby's heartrate was slow which is concerning. She then mentions that we could have a miscarriage with almost a smirk on her face. There was no advice, just that we should come back again in a week unless something happens before that (I think she means unless I miscarry until then). The total time we spent with her was maybe 5 minutes.

January 23rd, 2014
Horrible MFM
She was uncaring and didn't take my concerns seriously. My concerns were dismissed as "a minor issue" and I was told to get on another drug at 36 weeks. She basically told me to go see a doctor who doesn't deal with pregnancy/babies. No explanation was offered. On both appts, I saw her a total of 5 minutes and there was never an instance of a follow-up. An MFM is suppose to take the time to explain info to the patient and that wasn't the case.Save your money and find a caring MFM.

January 30th, 2009
she is the best ob/gyn that i have ever had. She is not only smart but caring and understanding.