A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Klancar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Klancar, Oncologist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klancar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klancar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Klancar, MD, PC is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klancar graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Klancar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Klancar MD and PC is a female Oncologist , has 16 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lillian Klancar practice?
- Dr. Lillian Klancar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lillian Klancar practices Medical Oncology near Greenwood Village, CO.