A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Klancar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Klancar, Oncologist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klancar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klancar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Klancar, MD, PC is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klancar graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Klancar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Klancar MD and PC is a female Oncologist , has 16 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lillian Klancar practice?
- Dr. Lillian Klancar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lillian Klancar practices Medical Oncology near Greenwood Village, CO.