Lillian C Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 6 reviews

September 29th, 2016
Probably a good surgeon, but very scolding to me, even when she was wrong. My next appt, will be the last. Hurt my feelings.

May 26th, 2015
Expert vs. Friend
While I do agree with some prior reviews regarding her "coldness", I saw her on an emergency basis so I was there for an expert, not to make a friend. My emergency required her to scrape off what felt like a hangnail in my eye with a razor blade. I was scared out of my mind, but her "coldness" put my mind at ease because I knew she took her job very seriously and didn't mess around. If you want someone to hold your hand, she is not for you. If you want a confident and experienced doctor, you found her.

January 13th, 2014
Cold and in a rush
Didn't seem like she cared bout me as a person. Very brief with her explanation and made me feel subhuman

June 21st, 2013
Patient
THIS INFORMATION IS NOT THE CORRECT INFORMATION. THE DR. IS NOT AT THIS ADDRESS. THIS IS NOT AN ACCURATE SITE TO OBTAIN DR INFORMATION.

November 15th, 2010
$310 Expensive follow up visit.
I am suppose to do yearly follow up visits to ascertain macrophilia progression, which is very low. I specifically told Dr. Lee's office before my exam and during my exam that I did not want a full exam, as I only wanted one thing checked. Then I ended up with a $310 bill that said I got a comp eye exam. I did not even get an eye exam for glasses. The bill is out rageous. I didn't spend more than 5 minutes with the doctor!

January 5th, 2010
Diana Nieto
More than delighted with Dr. Lee's careful exam and evaluation. She diagnosed a problem that other doctors had missed. Oh well, at least it's good to have a name for the macular degeneration. How could the other doctors have missed it?