A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Leong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Leong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Leong, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leong graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Wing-Yuen Leong DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lillian W. Leong practice?
- Dr. Lillian Leong has 1 office location.
Dr. Lillian Leong practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.