Dr. Lillian Leong DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Walnut Creek, CA

• Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2015
She is caring, seems sincere, professional and good with follow up.

May 11th, 2015
Wonderful doctor.

July 30th, 2010
I saw Dr. Leong for an urgent appt recently for horrible ongoing migranes and everything went great. They were able to make a same day appt, able to bring me in early for my appt, and Dr. Leong was very prompt yet seemed to listen and respond very well. -------------------------------I scheduled a physical exam to establish Dr. Leong as my primary care physician about a week or two ago. Received no confirmation call from the office for the appointment a day prior so I called to confirm it myself. Went to the office the following day and apparently I was told the wrong appt time and arrived 20 minutes late. The front staff said that since I have "missed" my appt and since her schedule was completely full, she could not see me at all today. Apparently they have an automated system, which must be glichy, because I never received a call or message. I made sure they had the correct number as well. It didn't matter to them that I spoke with someone the day prior to confirm or that I didn't receive the confirmation call, they denied me service and could not see me today. Great doctor, but unfortunately due to the front office's severe disorganization and lack of concern I WILL NOT be returning to this office. This is very upsetting and inconveniant-- especially for patients that need to request time off from work.

June 27th, 2010
Excellent doctor with exceptional follow-through
I'm so glad I found Dr. Leong. I've seen her 4-5 times now over the last 3 years, and she has always been competent, caring, thorough, and open-minded; she is a great listener and has a sharp memory for details. She has provided me with excellent medical care. I've even brought to her many unusual questions and concerns and requests for referrals, and she has always followed through with a course of action or recommendation or test that met all my needs for wellness. In addition to being an MD, she is also an osteopath, which means she has additional training above and beyond the typical MD training. I highly recommend her.

January 9th, 2017