inactive

Lillian D Lockett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 1st, 2013
Lovely~
She is charming, warm bedside manner, really gets to know her patients, is very deliberate in answering all of my questions/concerns and very professional. She is hands on and gets down to work when comes to her job. She has a sturdy hand and could be more gentle, but no sweat--she is in it for the right reasons.

June 6th, 2013
Do not go to see this doctor!
She is rough, and rude! She literally spent 5 seconds with me just to make a rude comment, and give me the wrong medication. She treats your lady bits so rough and doesn't warn you during the exam that she is about to do something. I saw her twice and I will never make that mistake again! Be warned!

August 22nd, 2012
Exact waiting time in outer crowded office was one hour. Exact time waiting in examination room, undressed and wearing a very old gown with the room temperature at around 50 degrees or below and blowing directly on me was approximately 45 minutes. She spent less than 5 minutes with me but I was ready to leave anyhow.

August 7th, 2012
She is a great doctor, but the wait is terrible. I waited for two hours to find out 30 seconds worth of information. then I payed 50 dollars for that which is ridiculous. she didn't even help me with my problem but refered me elsewhere. she only wants the money apparently.

July 26th, 2012
There is always a wait, but she is well worth it. She takes her time with each patient, and gives direct answers to any questions you may have. She gets to know the patient, and picks up conversations with me about my job, life, etc as if I had just talked to her yesterday each time I have an appointment.

July 12th, 2012
I always look forward to seeing Dr. Lockett at our visits. She makes me feel like I am the very first patient she has seen all day, every time. She takes her time, gets excited with me, is very thorough, very attentive, and kind. Her staff shows me the same respect and caring attitude. I love this doctor, and if she doesn't love me and my baby, she sure does a great job fooling me to thinking she does! I'm very grateful a friend of mine recommended her, so I am doing the same for anyone who reads this... Go see her. I doubt you will be disappointed. And good luck with your pregnancy! :)

October 11th, 2011
Dr. Lockett believes in putting her patients' health first and will not hesitate to order needed tests to rule out major problems. She is a beautiful, caring, sensative Ob/Gyn. I will go to no one else, and haven't for the last 15 years. I will wait to see her.

April 21st, 2010
I realy like her. You wait but she always takes her time,to make sure you get your time to ask any questions you have.She has delivered four of my 5 kids.

September 12th, 2009
Caring Doctor
For the best care in Lake Jackson there is only one ob/gyn!