A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Love is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Love, MD, PA is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Love has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Josephine Love MD and PA is a female Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lillian J. Love practice?
- Dr. Lillian Love has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lillian Love practices Medical Oncology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Naples Oncologists.