A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Love is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Love
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Love Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Love, MD, PA is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Love has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Josephine Love MD and PA is a female Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lillian J. Love practice?
- Dr. Lillian Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Lillian Love practices Medical Oncology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Oncologists.