A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Mezey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Mezey is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mezey
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mezey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Mezey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mezey graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Mezey MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lillian Mezey practice?
- Dr. Lillian Mezey has 1 office location.
Dr. Lillian Mezey practices Psychiatry near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Psychiatrists.