A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Min, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Min has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Min MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lillian Min practice?
- Dr. Lillian Min has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lillian Min practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Hospice & Palliative Specialists.