A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Mitchell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian Arlene Mitchell MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lillian A. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Lillian Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lillian Mitchell practices Internal Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists.