inactive

Lillian S Moy-Yee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 10th, 2015
Dr Moy Yee is so good at taking the time to make sure you understand exactly what she is telling you. She gives you the feeling that nobody is waiting for her, but she never keeps me waiting long at each visit. Always puts my mind at ease when there are issues. Makes sure every question gets answered completely. Lover her pleasant personality. I am so glad that she was available when I needed a new doctor.

February 5th, 2015
Very happy I found her - she's the best

January 24th, 2015
Very professional and makes you feel very comfortable right away. Friendly and she really listens to you and includes you in all aspects of care and treatment.

December 27th, 2014
Simply The Best
Dr Moy Yee is truly awesome. She is extremely thorough and never makes you feel rushed during your visit. She always reviews past medical history and explains in detail any new diagnosis or recommendations necessary. Absolutely the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of calling my own!

April 6th, 2011
Excellent - caring pnysician

August 24th, 2009
I used Dr. Moy-Yee as my primary care physician for 7 years, as did my wife. The operations at her practice were very efficient, including prescription filing, and the office staff were very pleasant. Dr. Moy-Yee herself was very easy to talk to, showed genuine concern, and dealt with an assortment of minor issues with aplomb. Since this is a multi-physician practice, I occasionally dealt with other physicians and nurse practicioners as well; most were also very good.