Overall Review

2.7

March 17th, 2016
Prescription/Referral
I used to utilize Dr. Muzyka when she accepted Tri-Care. My wife continued to utilize her due to her health insurance from work. Seeing Dr Muzyka has always been a long wait but it was worth the time because she was very thorough in her exam. Before she joined the Bio Metric Clinic her services and staff was always very exceptional. Since joining the Bio Metric Clinic the staff quality has fallen short of the goals I would expect from customer service. Trying to get a situation corrected you keep getting passed from person to person. I would think that if I called the clinic at the secondary site then they should take the problem(complaint), get it fixed and call me back when the problem has been corrected. I feel that I should not have to try and memorize all the different personnel of that office and their jobs to make sure I know who to contact. I get upset when I even think I need to call that office because it is nothing but a big run around and no one knows the correct answer or you get put off. On a personal note: I know Dr Muzyka and she talks with me every time I see her out and about shopping. She still has concerns about my health which I greatly appreciate her giving me a hard time about my weight.

January 29th, 2013
Lack of communication consistently evident
The doctor is nice and thorough, but what does that matter if the average wait time is between 1 and 6 hours. The receptionist didn't check any patients in and we all waited over 2 hours (this time) to be put in a room and wait some more. I listened to the doctors interview a reflexologist in the hallway and was disappointed to hear the doctor go into another patient's room instead of mine. The staff was vocal about the recept's mess up, but I don't think they told her, because the wait continued to grow... They have wall postings that we should respect their time or they will charge a fee. How hypocritical. Respect my time too! Call me so I can rest at home for the 2+ hours. I'm sick - hello! All other offices get you in & out - dentist, pediatrician, OBGYN. The only other facility that operates like this is the emergency room of a hospital. And they don't take appointments.

July 9th, 2012
Thorough and caring
Dr. Muzyka is thorough, taking time to ask and answer questions. She is caring and treats you as an individual, not a 15 minute appointment. I have been a patient for many years and will continue as long as she is available to me.

May 16th, 2012
Try elsewhere
Waited for over 2 hours, staff were cranky and uncareing. the office in whole seemed very disorginized. wanted me to take multiple tests not related to appointment. felt i was just a number.

January 30th, 2012
Makes Judgesments without all the Facts
First meeting with Dr. Muzykz who had not read my records was that the Mayo Clinic in Rochester had me on the wrong medications while loudly shouting "Patient Heal theyself". I have weight issue r/t to the problems not the other way around. But only focused on the weight and telling me that I have to work with them when never having given any indication I wouldn't the red flags went up. I was told I was establishing with another doctor who told me after waiting 2 hours that this dr was the lead doctor and I would be establishing with her and that the other doctor was just and administrator who interviews the patients. There are cameras all throughout the office area in the administrators' office so question patient privacy in this setting. Charts all over the hallways and long wait times and they are still establishing new patients.

April 21st, 2011
Caring and Commited
Dr. Muzyka is a wonderful physician, she takes the time to know her patients and shows sincere caring. I have been her patient for 18 years and have always been given the best care and consideration. Patients are people to Dr. Muzyka, not numbers or diagnosis. She is a great assett to this community. The wait times may be long but I don't mind because I know she is giving each patient all the time they need. I love my PCP.

September 9th, 2009
Patient of long standing (no pun intended)
The only negative comments I've read, are actually compliments. They have to do with waiting and/or availability issues, both attributable to her desire to actually take the time to determine the proper diagnosis/solution. Too often, w/others, I've been met with one hand to shake and the other to get a prescription/bill....