A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilian Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reich
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilian Reich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Reich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilian M Reich MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lilian M. Reich practice?
- Dr. Lilian Reich has 1 office location.
Dr. Lilian Reich practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.