A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Reich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Reich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lillian M. Reich practice?
Dr. Lillian Reich practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Oncologists, New York Hematologists, and New York Pathologists.