A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillian Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillian Saavedra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saavedra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saavedra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillian Saavedra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saavedra graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow.
Dr. Saavedra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillian T Saavedra MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lillian T. Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Lillian Saavedra has 1 office location.
Dr. Lillian Saavedra practices Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.