Dr. Lillian Soohoo MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Mountain View, CA

3.4

October 24th, 2012
Run
Its been about 2 years since my appt w Dr Soohoo. I am now looking for a new dermatologist because the procedure she did, "removing" a growth on my face has grown back 5 times bigger than before the procedure. When I asked about the permanency of the procedure she was dismissive with the answer. My original appointment was for something entirely different. Which didn't require much time or follow up. (not a lot of revenue) Much of the time spent with me was trying to sell me skin products and/or the produre I elected to do.Not only do I think she is incompetent but her need to upsell products is absolutely unprofessionalWorst Dr experience ever

February 1st, 2011
Excellent Physician
I've been going to Dr. Soohoo for years to cure my skin problems. She's a great doctor and I would recommend her to anyone.

April 11th, 2010
Questionable
Treated a precancerous growth by burning it off. Later, said the growth was indeed cancerous. The problem was, no biopsy was undergone - how could it be if it was burned off??Was charged $600 for treatment!

May 15th, 2009
Why did I wait so long?
I should have left my old Dermatologist a long time ago. Dr. Soohoo actually worked on resolving an issue with my skin that my former Dr. didn't tell me about. I think he just wanted me to keep coming back for more office visits. Anyway, Dr. Soohoo answered all my questions and was informative. Hopefully, my issue will be resolved.

February 17th, 2009
I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Soohoo. She really listened to me and took care of my skin issues.