Dr. Lillian Szydlo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lillian Szydlo?

December 7th, 2016

Outstanding, Passionate Doctor

March 8th, 2013

just for money

I have been seeing this doctor since the onset of my condition. For the past 3 years I have seen her once a month - at times, even more. I now truly believe she is just there now days to cash in on her patients no matter if she can help or not. She won't help me with my pain, just blows me off these days, and it makes me think that I'm just helping her pay for her kids college and her many, MANY vacation trips. At this point she should either, help me or send me to someone that can help. I had such high hopes for her, but after 3 years and many meds, I am still struggling to get by. She forces HER way or the highway, and if one must go to the ER, she takes it as a hit to her pride. She actually yelled at me in the ER stating she doesn't have patients go to ER. She actually yelled and showed her true colors of incompetence to my husband and my whole family. She cant handle the fact that she needs to help the helpless instead of focusing on her profits, and her next vacation. After seeing her every four weeks, for three years, she still cannot remember my disease, my issues, what she prescribed for me or what we have discussed. Greedy greedy greedy. I can not just be given steroids and tylenol and NSAIDs and be ok. This is too much for her to handle, it seems since she doens't want to do any further work. If you are elderly, have a mild case, or have unbelievable insurance, then she may be of some help. If not, please do not waste your time with this hack.

April 3rd, 2012

Female Patient 04/3/2012

I WAS REFERRED TO DR SZYDLO BY MY PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN AND HAD NO IDEA WHY I WAS REFERRED TO DR SZYDLO. I WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZED BY EVERYONE OF HER OFFICE STAFF THAT I DEALT WITH. THEY WERE SO POLITE, RESPECTFUL AND CARING. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO WELL BY A DR'S OFFICE STAFF BEFORE. WHEN I MET THE DR.WHO WAS ALSO CARING AND ASKED ME A MILLION QUESTIONS AND WAS EXTREMELY THOROUGH.I COMPLETELY RECOMMEND DR SZYDLO AS SHE IS KIND, CARING AND VERY SMART AND WAS ABLE TO MAKE THE PROPER DIAGNOSIS OF MY CONSTANT PAIN. SHE IS THE BEST AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT MY PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN MADE THIS REFERRAL TO THIS SPECIFIC PHYSICIAN.

April 27th, 2010

Dr. Szydlo is extremely intelligent & professional. she's busy beyond belief but still manages to spend enough time with me. If only I could convince her to change the type of Marcaine she use's for my muscle injections,:) I've been getting these muscle injections for over 25 Yrs.& some trigger point injection solutions work better than others.Without a doubt She's a fantastic Rheumatologist & very up to date on new Drugs.

October 30th, 2009

missed it

the onset of my condition began and Dr. Szydlo led me in the wrong direction. Perhaps too much conventional wisdom in her approach. it seems all three rheumies i've had play the insurance game of non treatment. Thank goodness i've found doctors who take care of my needs and not try to force my needs to suite their method. Thank goodness i've found doctors who are capable of obscure diagnosis.

October 5th, 2017