Dr. Lillian Theune Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lillian Theune?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lillian Theune?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 29th, 2016

DO NOT GO TO HER!!!

Rude, arrogant, belittling. Wouldn't go to her if she was the last person on earth. Save your co-pay on this disgrace!

January 20th, 2016

My mom and I saw Dr Theune together in search of a primary care doctor. She was very attentive and provided answers to all questions. She was respectful and directed her questions and answers to my 97 year old mother where many professionals tend to treat older people as incompetent. We were very impressed with her professionalism

June 16th, 2015

Very thorough. Obviously loves what she does. Friendly and truly listens to concerns!

March 3rd, 2015

Not educated on basic information on depression. I realize that this is not her specialty, but since she has obvious negative opinions of patients with depression, she should probably refer these patients to other doctors in the practice. Rude, belittling, couldnt get out of the room fast enough when symptoms of mental illness were brought up. There is a reason people with these type of issues feel shame, and her behavior is a prime example of that reason.

February 7th, 2015

Excellent Staff

January 11th, 2014

do not see this physician

do I have to give one star? dr was cold and uncaring. was treated for six months for UTIs and prescribed antibiotics (always Bactrim DS instead of trying different treatment options) with no regard for the cause. i should mention they were not full courses (ie. Bactrim DS twice a day for 7 days). they were "mini" doses, or 3 day doses. when I questioned this practice, Dr. Theune said that was all I needed. i ended up in the hospital with pylonephritis & hydronephosis for five days and a course of I.V. antiobiotics for an antibiotic resistant strain of EColi. never going back to see her again. and neither should you!

June 3rd, 2013

Terrible Personality - Argumentative and Irritable

Both me and my grown son have had negative experiences with this doctor. She is rude and difficult to communicate with. She was so obstinate at one appointment that I ended up leaving without the prescription I needed for a skin rash. I simply went home, made an appointment with another doctor in the practice, explained my experience with Dr. Theune, and I was able to receive the care that I expected - they actually apologized for her behavior. Dr. Theune raised her voice and criticized my son during an appointment and he will never go back. If you don't believe me, just call and see how open her appointment calendar is - yup, you got it, you can easily book an appointment with Dr. Theune because many patients avoid her. She should find a new profession and stop intimidating patients.

March 21st, 2013

Stay away from her

My husband usually see another doctor here, but he was very sick with heavy cough, congestion, shortness of breath, earache, etc. and Dr Theune was the only one available. At this point my husband was battling this for 5 days, she spent a couple of minutes with him and sent him away with "let it run its course". Not even recommending what decongestant and or cough medicine he should take, or prescribing something stronger then OTC meds. The next day my husband's condition got worse, I took him to the urgent care in Hackettstown. It turned out he had pneumonia. The doctor and the nurse were just outstanding at urgent care. Stay away from dr. Theune.

February 6th, 2013

Dr Theune

Did not receive a lot of time with doctor. She spent a minute with me and did not ask me any questions. She simply reviewed the nurses notes and I was out with no treatment. I would not recommend this doctor nor make any further visits to the office.

January 24th, 2012

total incompitence

had a visit with her for a bad cough/chest pains. She told me i had strep throat without even doing a strep test and my throat didn't even hurt and then perscribed me amoxacillin. I left her office and went directly to another doctor and sure enough i had pnemonia. Worst doctor ever

May 26th, 2011

I've been going to Plaza Family Care since I was a baby and have never had any problems with them. I usually see Dr. Jimmy Chang in the same practice but, after an ER visit, I could only get an appointment with Dr.Theune. She spent time with me and seemed very understanding about what was going on. When my lab work came back, she personally called me to go over the results and fine tune my treatment. I have never had a doctor do this. As a Certified Pharmacy Technician, I've worked with many different doctors in the area. By far, Dr.Theune and the rest of Plaza Family Care are the best in terms of friendliness, politeness, timeliness, and professionalism.

December 10th, 2010

do not see this doctor!

I saw this doctor for a physical 2 yrs ago...she said my iron stores were alittle low, and recommended I take a vitamin with iron...I was 49 yrs old at the time...ever since then,I have been battling iron overload! I was told she NEVER should have recommended iron to a menopausal woman...she won't return my phone calls...she reufes to see me...she basically advised me to poison myself...stay away from her