A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillie-Mae Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillie-Mae Padilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillie-Mae Padilla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Padilla has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillie-Mae Padilla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lillie-Mae Padilla practice?
- Dr. Lillie-Mae Padilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Lillie-Mae Padilla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.