Dr. Lillie Bates MD, FAAP Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Lexington, SC

• Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2012
We have used Dr. Bates for 12 years. My girls love her and will not let anyone else see them. She is down to earth and willing to listen to parent concerns and suggestions. Only concern is hospital affiliation.

January 8th, 2011
not recommend for newborn
I'm a new MOM for nearly 1 month.When I first time brought my baby there for regular check ,everything made me extremely uncomfortable! The nurse there is sooooo unprofessional!she disturbed and stopped me to see to doctor when I was feeding baby.After I was in doctor's office,she spent lots of time to ask me how many questions I prepared this time and what they are. She wrote them down by words.It seems she's more like a clerk only pay her attention to fill in the form,there is no smile,no talking,no explanation why she ask so clear.I really confused.I think this should be the talk between doctor and me.My little daughter keeps crying after we weight her.However the nurse seems no care of it, she took so long time to write down my question, then the doctor came,she did regular check and directly answered the questions I mentioned before, then left.I feel so confused! I spend 20 minutes on this visit,but most of time I stay with nurse.

August 3rd, 2015