A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lillie Hidaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lillie Hidaji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lillie Hidaji, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidaji graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hidaji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lillie Hidaji MD is a female Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lillie Hidaji practice?
- Dr. Lillie Hidaji has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lillie Hidaji practices Pediatrics near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Pediatricians.