Dr. Lillie Slaughter MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Missouri City, TX

3.9

no change

October 27th, 2016
Very personable, made me feel very comfortable asking questions

September 7th, 2016
Disappointed
Started out good a year ago, but it changed this year. I ask her about concerns I have and it is blown off as age when I know it isn't. Ruth is the rudest person I have ever met! She would never work for me! I get my prescription thru Humana mail order, 3 months they could not get refills on 2 scripts. Today they called me twice because the doctor is not send 5 refills this time out of 7 prescriptions. I am done with her and have found another in Sugar Land!

December 10th, 2015
Her receptionist is very very rude and argue with you in front of other patients

September 22nd, 2015
The person answering the phone is absolutely rude. That's when she even decides to pick up. If you call 10 times they may pick up 1. Horrible experience trying to get test results. And when I switched doctors they never would send over my records tried to make me pay them instead of sending to my new PCP.

August 21st, 2015
Rude Ruth, Long waits, Staff and Dr. doesn't knock on door
Memorable from this doctor was the fact that Ruth has a rude tone on the phone and in person. When you pay in cash she keeps the cash and has to be reminded that I gave her more than the exact amount. Really? Twice that happened. The wait is always long. Doctor and staff don't knock on the door when your in a gown in the room. Unprofessional. I can say that when she does eventually see you she is listening to your concerns. She doesn't follow up and that's ridiculous. I know your busy but let's find out of the medication worked. I gave the place a few chances but called for a new doctor yesterday.

March 26th, 2015
caregiver
Love Lillie Slaughter she's very good at what she does been taking my kids since they were little. But that Ruth!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to get another job rude rude rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other then that it's great

February 19th, 2014
CHARITY FACE
FOLLOW UP REVIEW...I CALLED THE OFFICE TWICE SENSE THE FIRST REVIEW..AND I MUST SAY, WHEN I TELL YOU IT SOUNDED WONDER TO HERE MRS. RUTH SAY, HELLO IN SUCH A SWEET TONE , I WAS ASKED WHAT DID I NEED , SHE PUT ME ON HOLD CAME BACK WITH ANSWERS AND ASKED ME IN A VERY PATIENT TONE ..COULD SHE FURTHER ASSIST ME ANY THING ELSE. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!

November 5th, 2013
Charity face
An awesome doctor with a big heart for humanity and the poor !! Every body needs money, but she is not at all about money . The rude lady at the front desk... Name RUTH !! needs to be fired point blank !!! So ugly mean,and rude never seen nothing like it before.

September 13th, 2012
IMPRESSED PATIENT
I haven't ever been impressed with a doctor's bedside manner and patience as I have been with Dr. Slaughter. I have recommended her to several of my friend and co-workers. i am 62 years old. Trust me I have seen a lot of doctors.

October 9th, 2011
Current patient
She has compassion and give 100% of her time and focus on the patient. She ask you questions and respond with eye to eye contact regardless of race , sex and senior citizen. The staff is bilingual and they was very profesional. The office is spacious and very neat. She has a warming personality. She will refer you to the qualified and same warm natured specialists.She is on top of her game and the specialist rate her very high in patirnt care and medical knowledge.She is also very good with children. Parents put your mind at ease and ask as many questions as you like. She's excellent at what she does. I have been with her for the last 14 yrs.