A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilly Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilly Alexander is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilly James Alexander BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lilly J. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Lilly Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Lilly Alexander practices Pediatrics near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Pediatricians.