Dr. Lilly Alexander Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 2nd, 2013

She's an idiot

When I was pregnant with my first child I was alone and scared and this was the only doctor in montgomery accepting new Medicaid patients at the time so I was pretty much stuck with her until I got on my feet. My first clue should have been that she didn't have hospital privileges. She continues to accept new patients though its QUITE clear she has too many, hence the wait. But quality control is clearly not her first concern. The most memorable experience I had was when she accused me of jerking up my infant by the arm because he had a small round mark that was CLEARLY a hicky (sp?) he had given himself. I breastfed so my child had a strong suck reflex and no pacifier. Way to terrorize a new mother. There's NOTHING quite like being accused of child abuse as a young new scared mother who is doing EVERYTHING by the book to try to be a good mother. The only good thing I will say is there was one WONDERFUL caring attentive nurse. I wish I could remember her name. She was a middle age African American woman and the ONLY thing I miss about that office. We are patients at pediatric healthcare now and I cannot even tell you the difference between a good attentive doctor and this woman. You just have to experience it for yourself.

August 5th, 2011

WORST DOCTOR EVER

This was the worst experience with a doctor I have ever had The office itself was DIRTY , the doctor and nurses didn't wash there hands use sanitizer or wear gloves, I had to wait for over 2 hours in the disgusting waiting room , and the doctor is very very hard to understand when she speaks. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE !!!!!!

April 14th, 2011

Never Have I

The service and staff are rude. The physician was rarely there, and the time she was there, after waiting for 25 minutes, her time with my son was quick, rushed, and could not even ask her questions. Waiting area is small and cramped. You have to pay $15 for the vaccination blue card whereas with other offices, you get them free. I changed physicians after the first visits and have never looked back.

March 27th, 2009

she treated my daughter with antibiotics for a chronic cough. a specialist diagnosed her with tonsilitis and removed them. problem solved.

November 18th, 2015