A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilly Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilly Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilly Diane Chen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lilly D. Chen practice?
- Dr. Lilly Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lilly Chen practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Primary Care Doctors.