A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilly Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilly Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilly Diane Chen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lilly D. Chen practice?
- Dr. Lilly Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lilly Chen practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Primary Care Doctors.