Dr. Lilly Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lilly Chen?

August 10th, 2017

The best Doctor I have never met!

She is really an excellent doctor who helps me reach my potentials and goal in the eyelid surgery, I can say she is really talented and full of abundant experience. Love her so much, and she is so patient and care about my feelings and share with my ideas. Significantly, she is the best in this surgery!!No matter for her background or her good qualifications, it deserves!!

April 6th, 2017

Surpassingly satisfaction

I had my eye bags removed 6 days ago, and let me tell you what a difference those 6 days made! I was totally at ease under Dr. lily Chen's scalpel and almost fell asleep during the procedure. I had my stitches removed 6 days later, and even after surgery i found no bruising except some swelling around the eyes and my cheeks, had a very comfortable and basically painless post op recovery. She is attentive and caring and I give her a five star for her bed side manner. I will highly recommend Dr. Chen.

October 21st, 2015

EXCELLENT SURGEON

I have been a patient of Lily Chen for over 10 years. She has treated my mother, my son, my husband as well as many friends whom I've recommended. The best, most polite Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

June 15th, 2015

DO NOT TRUST LILLI CHEN!!!!!

Injected kenalog in my malar crescent that created indentation in my face. She has been sued twice in the past for medical malpractice. She is irresponsible and old school!!

May 29th, 2015

Scar Revision, Breast Reconstruction

Dr Chen is by far the best doctor I have had. Her surgical skills are just SUPREME. The outcome is always very natural and never too plasty. Excellent bed side manner as well. In addition, she spends time with the patient and is willing to listen, in order to reach most optimal surgical result. Fees are fair too. I would recommend her to my mother, my sister, my daughter without a single second of hesitation. Apart from that, she truely cares for the patient. Unlike other big names doctors in the city, all they want is just $.

May 17th, 2015

Dr Chen is the BEST!!!

I have had Dr Chen over 20 years. She has performed multiple surgeries for me. The list includes lipo, neck lift, face lift, abdominalplasty. The results are more than satisfactory. I am super happy with the outcome. In the 20 years period, I had been drawn to a couple of big name doctors (Dr Andrew Jacono, Dr Jeffrey Ng) in the city and had operations performed by them. Not only ended up paying huge bills, but the results are nothing but disappointing. I can honestly say that Dr Chen has great care for her patients, excellent bedside manner, amazing professionalism and integrity. She listens and is willing to work with the patients to produce a successful outcome. I love Dr. Chen.

February 4th, 2015

Breast Augmentation

Went to Lilly for a breast augmentation, and she was very informative and helpful, she gave me exactly what I wanted and very aesthetically pleasing results! Thank you Dr.Chen!

August 1st, 2013

Happy Results

Several months ago, I had my upper and lower eye-lid surgery performed by Dr. Lilly Chen. I am so thrilled with the results. Now my eye-lids look gorgeous. And the recovery period was surprisingly painless. As always, Dr. Lilly Chen was very professional, patient and thorough. I had my breast implant surgery done15 years ago by Dr. Chen and they are still beautiful. I like that she is very detail oriented and focused on making sure a natural look is obtained. I feel she is very artistic in her approach to plastic surgery. Under Dr. Lilly Chen's care I felt ever so comfortable. There was never the feeling of being pressured. Even though I have recently moved away from NYC, Dr. Lilly Chen is the only plastic surgeon that I would trust to do anything cosmetic on my body.

July 23rd, 2013

I became Dr. Chen's patient since she started practice about 20 years ago. I first saw her for removal of skin cancer. She was so nice and compassionate, I asked her to perform eye lids surgery for me a few months later. The surgery was a success. My friends and co-workers all commented that I looked so much younger! I had been going to her office for filler injections and botox to maintain my look. One year ago I had a facelif done by her. I am very satisfied with the result. She and her staff are always patient and availble to answer my requests. All my friends know Dr. Chen is my plastic surgeon. I recommand her to them without any reservations.

April 2nd, 2013

her aesthetic sense is surpassed only by her understanding of her patient's needs

January 8th, 2012

A Caring, Knowledgeable Doctor

Dr. Chen is an excellent plastic surgeon. She is knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. I have done several procedures and 2 major surgeries with her. She spent time to explain and discuss with me for every step. I wanted a natural looking enhancement and have been very happy about the outcome every time. I let my girlfriends check my surgery incision very closely. Everyone was impressed by how undetectable the incisions were! Dr. Chen's bedside manner is excellent, too. I would highly recommend Dr. Chen for your plastic surgery and cosmetic procedure.

December 28th, 2011

EXCELLENT DOCTOR I have friends who travel from California to New York City to have their surgery performed by Dr. Lilly Chen. Dr. Lilly Chen is a doctor you can refer to family and friends with confidence. My family has had nothing but excellent results with this exceptional doctor. Dr. Lilly Chen's intelligence, skill and experience is unmatched. If you want the best results and a surgeon who will sincerely care about you Dr. Lilly Chen is the one!