A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilly Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilly Schaffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilly Schaffer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Schaffer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor-Richardson Med Ctr, Richardson, Tx
- Methodist Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schaffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan