A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lily Go is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lily Go, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Go has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lily Go MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lily Go practice?
- Dr. Lily Go has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lily Go practices Internal Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Newport, MI.
See Wyandotte Internists.