A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lily Gonzalez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Gonzalez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lily W Gonzalez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lily W. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Lily Gonzalez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lily Gonzalez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and Passaic, NJ.
See Jersey City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.