A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lily Gonzalez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Gonzalez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lily W. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Lily Gonzalez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ.
See Jersey City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.