May 14th, 2012

Very good bedside manner; put me at ease, as a patient. She is solo so you get personalized care that wouldn't be possible in a more impersonal, large group or hospital practice. You don't have to go through a nurse, when you call, she will speak to you directly herself, or call you back directly. She can do a few basic lab tests in-office. For the rest, she is able to access local hospital records and coordinates with them for tests, etc.

Dec 15th, 2011

She is wonderfully caring and thorough. Dr. Lilly spends quality time with you as a patient and so I do not mind if I have to wait a little for the appointment. She makes me feel like a person and not a diagnosis. So glad she has her own practice.

Nov 27th, 2011

I have been a huge fan of Dr. Lily since day one. I feel very comfortable having her for my doctor. She makes you feel special.

Nov 10th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Hargrove since I moved to Charlottesville. She is by far the most contentious family physician I've ever dealt with. Both of my daughters have seen her since they were born. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hargrove. She's accessible and she listens, and that can be a rarity.

Jan 20th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Hargrove to anyone who is looking for a doctor who sincerely cares about their patients. She never makes you feel rushed during your appointment and always makes you feel at ease. Word can not express what a great doctor she is, make an apppointment with her and find out for yourself.

Competent & Caring show details Competent & Caring
Dec 14th, 2010

It took us nearly 40 years, but my wife and I finally found a physician for both of us.