Dr. Lily Limsuvanrot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lily Limsuvanrot?

March 3rd, 2015

First time seeing this doctor. Very thorough. I was very pleased with her. She was very pleasant. The office was clean and the staff very professional. I was given a copy of my diagnosis for the day with educational material. I have never experienced this with any doctor. I'm sure I will be going to her for a long time.

April 24th, 2014

Dr. Lilly

I cannot thank Dr. Lilly enough for taking such good care of my dad Marshall Rhein. Dr. Lilly had ordered a chair lift for my dad so that he can get up the stairs which has been a blessing, ordered physical therapy, podiatrist care, and equipment for toilet seat so he is able to use independently. I don't think Dr. Lilly realizes just how much she has done for my dad and I will never be able to thank her enough. She is an amazing doctor!

May 4th, 2013

excellent

A Very caring Doctor, remembers little things about the patient from previous visits. Never found her wrong on suggestions

April 9th, 2016