A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lily Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC Davis Medical Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lily Koo Lin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lily K. Lin practice?
- Dr. Lily Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lily Lin practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.