A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lily Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC Davis Medical Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lily Koo Lin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lily K. Lin practice?
- Dr. Lily Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lily Lin practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.