A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lily Tran is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
- Texas Health Physicians Group
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lily Nguyen Tran DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lily N. Tran practice?
- Dr. Lily Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lily Tran practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians and Fort Worth Internists.