A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lily Tran is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
- Texas Health Physicians Group
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lily Nguyen Tran DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lily N. Tran practice?
- Dr. Lily Tran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lily Tran practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Fort Worth, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians and Grapevine Internists.