A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Narusevicius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lily Narusevicius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lily Narusevicius, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Narusevicius graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Narusevicius has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Narusevicius accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lily S. Narusevicius practice?
Dr. Lily Narusevicius practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Sports Medicine near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, MA.
See Beverly Internists, Beverly General Practitioners, and Beverly Emergency Physicians.