A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Narusevicius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lily Narusevicius is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lily Narusevicius, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Narusevicius graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Narusevicius has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lily Salomija Narusevicius MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lily S. Narusevicius practice?
- Dr. Lily Narusevicius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lily Narusevicius practices Internal Medicine near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, MA.
See Beverly Internists.