Overall Review

2.8

September 14th, 2015
Very unsympathetic
Went in with my husband who has sever sleep apnea, he has been diagnosed but needs more help with getting used to the machine. She came in initially with an attitude, literally yelled at him to lose weight and he could work better, and if he needs to stay up then she will prescribe him an "upper" they use for narcolepsy. My husband made it clear he wants help with getting better not take medicine for symptoms he does not have. I tried to tell her how tried he is and how cranky that makes a person and she yelled at me while shaking her body, telling me not to tell her what tired is, she is a doctor and she knows what tired is. She literally was yelling and would not let us finish any sentence without criticizing his weight. When we said he really needs the help, she said he is not willing to take the "upper" medication and she can't do anything else. She also told us to see another Doctor if we don't like it. I have never felt so low in my life! Do not go here, choose a different Doctor!!!

March 1st, 2012
Get a Different doctor!
Dr. Notorio was always in a hurry to leave and MISDIAGNOSED my condition for 2 YEARS!!! I was told in 1998 that I had IBS so I ate a High fiber diet but, in 2009 Dr. NOTORIO told me that I had Celiac Disease based on A blood test so, I changed my diet from HIGH Fiber to a Gluten Free diet. It messed my whole system up! So, I went back to my Gastroenterologist and he did more testing and Biopsies to validate that I did not have Celiac Disease!Find a different doctor!

March 16th, 2010
Find another doctor...
Terrible bedside manner, keeps talking when you are talking. Miscommunicates and does not admit it. Find another Doctor...

March 9th, 2009
Great person and doctor.
She is willing to go above and beyond to help her patients, she finds ways to help them save on prescriptions and enrolling them in programs. Additionally when you need to get an appointment asap she makes time, even though she might have a full schedule. Best doctor I ever had and very easy to talk to, listens to you and answers all question and takes the time to explain things to you.