A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Pang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lily Nga Yan Pang MD is a female Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lily N. Pang practice?
- Dr. Lily Pang has 1 office location.
Dr. Lily Pang practices Pathology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Pathologists.