Dr. Lily Tan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lily Tan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2017

Wonderful, wonderful, wondeful

The best bedside manner, very caring and gentle, listens and explains.

August 31st, 2016

Best surgeon!

Dr. Lily Tan did robotic surgery to remove my fibroids through tiny scars after doctors at UCSF told me it could not be done without a big c-section scar. Great bedside manner, very gentle, caring, and competent. Somewhat difficult to schedule appointments but very responsive to emails and definitely worth waiting for!

October 28th, 2014

Doen't get any better than Dr. Tan

I had very large fibroids that needed to be reviewed I had already interviewed three other surgeons and had horrible experiences. I'm 35 years old with one child and wanted to keep my uterus. Finally I met Dr. Tan she was confident, compassionate and really cared about me. Best part was she never once suggested I have a hysterectomy. I was nervous about surgery but she told me she would keep me safe. She responded promptly to every one of my emails and always assured me that she would keep my inscisons small and perform my surgery safely. Dr. Tan did just what she said she would. She removed a total of 12 fibroids the largest being over 9cm. My surgery was four hours long I loss very little blood and went home the same day. My recovery went so well that nine days later I was back at work. She said", in three months my husband and I can start trying to conceive. No one wants to have surgery but if you do why not have the best surgeon? Dr. Tan was that for me.

July 5th, 2012

Best surgeon

Dr. Tan is the best gyno surgeon at Kaiser. I got multiple referrals to her from lots of different sources. She works so well with her team and you can tell they all highly respect her because she knows what she is doing. She did a laparoscopic surgery on me after 3 other gynos told me it wasn't possible to do laparoscopically.

January 30th, 2009

nevery there

I know that some of my review is Kaisers responsibility but she NEVER calls me back. When I try to make an appointment I have to wait one to two months and always have to wait an hour after my appointment was scheduled to see her. This wouldn't be so bad if she were a good doctor but she tends to be very curt and quick with me and acts irked when I ask questions. If my job offered any other insurance I'd switch but I'm stuck.

August 2nd, 2017