Dr. Lily Tinkle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lily Tinkle?

August 14th, 2017

Professional & Caring

We are so lucky to have Dr. Tinkle in our community. She is an incredible dermatologist and has saved me many times by finding moles that I may not have thought were harmful. Yet she isn't "cut happy" either. Always does what's best for the patient. Even though she doesn't take my insurance I pay out of pocket because she's that worth it! Michelle, Templeton

February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Tinkle is the best dermatologist that I've ever gone to. She's extremely knowledgeable. She has a great friendly, caring personality. I wouldn't go to anyone else. I trust her care.

March 28th, 2013

patient

Dr. Tinkle was very thorough and attentive and took her time in my examination. In the 2 procedures I had she seemed very practiced and professional and caring. The bummer is she doesn't take my insurance so had to pay out of pocket but I would go to her again over any other dermatologist in this county.

March 6th, 2012

Recommend

Dr. Tinkle was an easy to talk to doctor that listens to what I had to say. She was knowledgeable in my diagnosis and treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Tinkle. Reading the comments about her office staff (who were nice by the way), has nothing to do with a doctor. Those comments should be ignored. Being board certified is a definite plus.

June 9th, 2010

Great office, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Most importantly, the doctor is excellent.

March 8th, 2010

rude office staff

I just called this office to make an appt. as a new patient. I was told they were not accepting any. Wanting to know if this may change in the near future and if I should wait for an opening, I was confronted with the most rude receptionist who ultimately told me she knew nothing and had to go do work now.With this attitude, I would never go to this doctor. The staff usually reflects the doctor attitudes!

June 25th, 2017