A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilyan Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilyan Blatt, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Blatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilyan Dbeisi Blatt DO is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lilyan D. Blatt practice?
- Dr. Lilyan Blatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Lilyan Blatt practices Pediatrics near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Pediatricians.