Dr. Lilyann Tencza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lilyann Tencza?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 29th, 2015

It is sometimes hard to get an appointment with this Dr, but she is exceptional. I had such a good experience with her yesterday and over the past 6 months. I have always been treated with respect and given enough time to find something that would work for me. I have been on so many meds for depression, but Dr tencza still thought of new options to try. She went above and beyond to help me and made sure I felt safe before leaving. She even put in an appeal when my insurance denied my meds! She's in Sterling heights now, but if you're looking for a psychiatrist in the area, I would definitely recommend her.

March 21st, 2017