Dr. Lima Redhead MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Harvey, IL

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2016
She is extremely rude!! Rushed me in and out and seemed like she didn't even want to be bothered with me. Constantly commented on how overweight I was and kept making jokes about it to her intern. I tried to have the office order something for me and it has been almost two months and I haven't heard anything from them at all!! I went to a different doctors office and was taken care of immediately. Do not see her!! If I could give her bedside manner zero stars, I would.

June 27th, 2015
She was so nice. She spent time and explained everything to me very professional and nice. Great staff!

June 9th, 2015
This women is so horrible I would not recommend her to take care of a dog. She has a bad attitude, no patient teaching, and she does not ask if you have any questions. Basically I am 6 months pregnant and she has not reviewed my ultrasound from st. James hospital, or has not sent me out to have a blood chemistry to test for iron/calcium deficiency. Her visit consist of her MA doing weight and blood pressure, then her she comes measuring Fundal height and doing a Doppler scan, and that is you prenatal visit. I don't trust her because she gets kick back from writing prescriptions. She wrote me a prescription for n/v that was not covered by my insurance that would have cost me 1000 dollars out of pocket expense when she could have wrote me a prescription for Zofran.

March 19th, 2015
wouldn't reccomend
The staff was friendly no problems there. About 40mins to be seen. She was very cold and unfriendly. She didn't explain much I had to get more info online afterward. No bedside manner whatsoever. Horrible visit.

March 8th, 2013
Not Professional
She didnt establish a positive doctor and patient relationship at all. Dr. Redhead is one to repeatedly and obnoxiously give her biased view on things discussed when covering personal and medical history. She made herself less of a confidant and more of a person with a judgemental expression. Aside from that, my visit to the Dr. Redheads office was pleasurable.

June 26th, 2017