A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin-Yuh Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lin-Yuh Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin-Yuh Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lin-Yuh Jenny Lee MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lin-Yuh J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Lin-Yuh Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Lin-Yuh Lee practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.