A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin-Yuh Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lin-Yuh Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin-Yuh Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lin-Yuh Jenny Lee MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lin-Yuh J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Lin-Yuh Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lin-Yuh Lee practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.