A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lin Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lin Jeannie Chang MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lin J. Chang practice?
- Dr. Lin Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Lin Chang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.