A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Chen, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Marfan Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Eagle River Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lin Chen MD and PHD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lin Chen practice?
- Dr. Lin Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lin Chen practices Anesthesiology near Park Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Minocqua, WI and Minneapolis, MN.
See Park Falls Anesthesiologists.