A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Chen, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Marfan Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lin Chen practice?
Dr. Lin Chen practices Anesthesiology near Park Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Minocqua, WI and Philadelphia, PA.
See Park Falls Anesthesiologists.