Lin S Du DO Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 4th, 2016
HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!!!!
Dr. Lin Du is apparently in the business of ripping patients off, taking food out of people's mouths to fund his high lifestyle I guess. Dr. Du saw my son in the Lakepointe Forney ER, was with him for less than 15 minutes, looked at his busted lip and said it could use a stitch if we wanted but it would heal on its on, then discharged us. He provided ZERO treatment whatsoever. Yet, we get a bill for Level 2 exam for $606.00. All he did was briefly look at my son's busted lip, never did anything for him, but charged us $606.00. That's extortion and down right WRONG!!! I might as well have waved at the doctor from he parking lot, said hey my son has a busted lip, can you send me a bill for $606.00 please. RIDICULOUS for less that 15 min. and zero treatment. Let's do the math. At $606.00 for every 15 minutes Dr. Du is with a patient, times an 8 hour work day- that equals $19,392.00 for a day's work (IF that's what you call it). He is ripping patients off and should not be allowed to have a doctor license!!!!!!!!!