A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin Kin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Kin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kin graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Kin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lin L. Kin practice?
Dr. Lin Kin practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.