A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin Kin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Kin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kin graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Kin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lin Lin Kin BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lin L. Kin practice?
- Dr. Lin Kin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lin Kin practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.