Learn more about Dr. Lin Miao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Miao, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miao graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Miao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lin Miao practice?
Dr. Lin Miao practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Neurology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Denver, CO.
See Lowell Internists, Lowell Cardiologists, Lowell Hematologists, Lowell Oncologists, Lowell Neurologists, and Lowell Nuclear Medicine Physicians.