A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin Miao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Miao, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miao graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Miao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lin Miao FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lin Miao practice?
- Dr. Lin Miao has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lin Miao practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA and Lawrence, MA.
See North Andover Internists and North Andover Cardiologists.