A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Tang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lin Tang MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lin Tang practice?
- Dr. Lin Tang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lin Tang practices Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.