Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lin Tang
Dr. Lin Tang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with other offices in Wynnewood, PA and Philadelphia, PA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Tang is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital Center and Warren G Magnuson Clinical Center National Institute of Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Lin Tang has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Lin Tang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.
Dr. William Kammerer
Bethesda, MD 0 mi
Dr. Maria Birzescu
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Bethesda, MD 0.01 mi10
Dr. Charles Natanson
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bethesda, MD 0.01 mi38