Dr. Lin Vikner MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Paramus, NJ

3.2

June 7th, 2016
Failed to explain results of blood tests and Pap tests. Never says anything about STD testing. No brochures to teach or make a patient inquire about STD. Information about pregnancy and breast exam was displayed.

February 7th, 2015
You are missing out big time if you still see her
went to see this doc twice amidst poor rating as she is the nearest to my house & there was a review that medically she is very competent. I switched to another OB & I realized that I can have both a competent OB and have a more pleasant experience. The second visit was when I had a miscarriage and she hurries out of the room as if I'm there to cry out and treat him as Dr. Phil. Didn't even ask what were the circumstances about the miscarriage, didn't even ask what was done when I was in the ER. The staff is horrible as if they are not being paid to be there. You are missing out on a nicer experience with other OB if you still see her.

September 10th, 2012
Find another doctor.
I personally don't like her. I think she is very judegmental and rude. She also didn't listen to my concerns and pretty much brushed off anything I had to say. She is very quick to get you in and out. I felt she was very unhelpful and judgemental. When i asked her a question she was very abrupt and if you do something she doesn't agree with she can be very condescending. She really didn't answer any of my questions that I had. Which I was very upset about when I told her one of my concerns about something she looked at me like I was crazy and said she thinks I'm wrong and didn't really try to find out an answer. When asked about different forms of birth control she was just like "I dont know pick one" but didnt really explain any. Her staff were nice. A lot nicer than her...

August 23rd, 2012
All I have to say is this doctor has the worst bedside manor I've ever come across. She is rude not only to her staff but to me as well. I came in as a new patient. Not only was the doctor's back to me the entire visit, but she kept interrupting me while I was giving my history to ask the next question. It was obvious she didn't care and was just rushing to get to the next patient. Then, as I was checking out, she kept interrupting the receptionist to ask which patient was here. Maria, the nurse seemed more interested in my health than the doctor and the receptionist is a doll but stay away from this doctor, save your time and money!!

July 31st, 2012
Amazing doctor
Yes, she's a bit lacking in bedside manner, but actually she DOES care a great deal. She has seen me through two full term pregnancies, an ectopic, and cervical cancer and I couldn't ask for a better diagnostician or doctor. She knows her stuff. She pays attention to the WHOLE woman, as opposed to some who cannot see past the speculum. Her staff is fun and funny and truly love their jobs.

July 1st, 2012
Persistent patient to avoid a c section
I had a tough labor as described by many nurses. My contractions were inconsistent and the baby was pulling upwards. Dr. Vikner was persistent and patient and managed to deliver the baby in good health.

February 23rd, 2012
This doctor has an attitude problem. she is very rude and very insensitive regarding how patient feels. During our last visit, she just burst into anger and became very nasty towards us after my wife expressed some concern about 1 medical procedure this Dr. wanted to perform.Avoid this doctor. I don't care how good you are, you have to have the basic respect and manner towards patient. obviously, this doctor lack training on that respect.

July 4th, 2011
One of the worst doctors ever met. The office staff are HORRIBLE to say the best. Please do not practice any more. It is a disgrace to all females.

June 14th, 2011
Horrible
Most cold uncaring doctor ever! I am 36 weeks and will be looking to change doctors first thing tomorrow morning.

June 7th, 2011
This person is the most cold doctor I ever visited. Don't go there.

May 13th, 2009
Dr. Vikner is a great doctor. I had a wonderful experience with her during the birth of my first child. I recommend her to everyone I know.

March 10th, 2009
Dr Vikner is an amazing woman. I wish more doctors cared as much as she does. She made me feel like I was her most important patient. I have and will continue to recommend her very highly.